1. Headphone endurance test data is laboratory data. Take the music endurance test as an example: when the headset is fully charged, use 50% of the volume to continuously play music until the headset is automatically turned off, recording the playback duration, and other test items are tested as above;
2. The actual battery life of the headset may vary depending on the intensity of use and the model of the phone;
3. The battery life is tested by Dongguan Noel Testing Technology Co., Ltd., report number: NTC1901306SV00;
4. "Upper to 2 times compared with the previous generation" is the official data of Bluetooth 5.0, the performance parameters can refer to the official documentation of the International Bluetooth Technology Alliance SIG;
5. Redmi AirDots can connect Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones and terminal devices that support Bluetooth playback. It is recommended to check if your phone has Bluetooth before purchasing.
6. Double-click the voice assistant function to support the voice assistant. The phone needs to be unlocked when the voice is opened. The voice WeChat needs to be in the login state. The phone function is available for Siri.
7. The internal structure of the earphone is only a schematic diagram;
8. The weight of the single earphone is about 4.1g light, and the specific weight is slightly up and down;
9. Three types of earplugs S, M, L are black, the earplugs on this page are schematic;
10. Redmi AirDots True Wireless Bluetooth Headset IPX4 Waterproof Test Report from Dongguan Noel Testing Technology Co., Ltd., Report No.: NTC1903187SV00.
Specfications are not avilable for this product.